Live Pokermatch casino
Live casinos are a combination of tradition and high technology. Customers get access to their favorite gambling entertainment in a remote format with real human dealers. Live casino betting and winner-taking at Pokermatch India are done in real time with a fast payout of winnings.Register now
Live casino: What it is?
A live casino is an online card and table game with real dealers. The game is played by real people in equipped studios and the software is provided by different developers, but the most popular are Evolution Gaming, Play'n GO and Betsoft.
Gamblers in India now have a unique opportunity to try out any game from the Pokermatch live casino from their smartphone or laptop.
These companies are licensed and have a different number of games and shows in their portfolio. The gameplay is filmed from several angles. The live casino provides a fully immersive experience and eliminates cheating. At Pokermatch, you can experience the atmosphere of a land-based casino from the comfort of your home on the sofa or while traveling.
Dealers usually speak English. With knowledge of the rules, there is no language barrier. Each hand has its own chat room, where you can correspond with other participants and croupiers. It is only available to users who have placed a bet.
Who are the live dealers?
The dealer in a live casino is the person standing on the other side of the table. He deals with the cards, runs the roulette wheel, and monitors the technical side of the process. The dealer also talks to the players and promotes a friendly atmosphere at the table. In most cases they are girls. The reason for this gender disparity is simple: casino goers are predominantly male. However, there are also games where young men sit at the tables.
Interestingly, the dealer's hands should be clean and neat. Nothing should distract players – neither tattoos nor flashy manicures. When leaving the workplace (the table), the dealer shows them what he does not take away with him. The croupier's clothes have no pockets, or they are pre-stitched.
Types of games at Pokermatch Live Casino
PThe live casino Pokermatch offers players from India more than 12 platforms. These include game shows (Crazy Time, Mega Ball, Gonzos Treasure Hunt, Deal or No Deal), blackjack tables, roulette, and even a football studio.
This game is played in a regular casino. You can join a live casino game in India after you've placed a bet. There's no demo version, but you can watch the process.
There are several roulette options in the section. The most interesting ones:
- Mega roulette. After each spin, 1-5 multipliers of x50-500 are added to the bets. That is, the chances of big payouts increase. But you have to decide quickly – you won't get bored.
- Speed Roulette. Speed Roulette. The player has only 30 seconds to decide. Place your bet – decide fast!
- AutoRoulette 1. Roulette with automatic mode. The player sees the video feed from the real table, but the ball is triggered automatically.
Live dealer games are broadcast in good quality, with cameras installed so that customers can see every move of the dealer and the ball.
At PokerMatch India's live casino, you can play blackjack for money. There are enough tables to choose the most interesting one. The rules are the same everywhere: beat the dealer's hand without exceeding 21 points. Choose any seat at the table, chat with other hand participants and interact with the dealer.
The most fascinating blackjack variants are Gravity Blackjack, ONE Blackjack, Speed Blackjack 3 – Ruby. But you can start your introduction to casinos and dealers with traditional live blackjack.
Pros and cons of live casinos
The live-action format has many advantages, otherwise they would not be in such demand. The main benefits include:
- Playing the game with professionals. Managing the process in a live format is no easy task. That's why the casino studios employ trained croupiers.
- A wide range of games. PokerMatch's live casino has several variations of roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. Each customer will find a suitable pastime.
- Low fees. If this is the first time you've heard of Live Casino, try going into the game with a small wager. That way, you'll understand its mechanics and decide if it's interesting to continue, or if you should move on to another section.
- Integrity. Live entertainment is available to a wide range of participants. Therefore, in the game, the croupier is not just playing against you. The odds of winning increase. Results in live games are the will of chance, not the work of a random number generator.
Of course, every phenomenon that exists in our lives has flaws. Live casinos are no exception. But the drawbacks have more to do with the organization than with the games themselves. See for yourself:
- You need an uninterrupted internet connection. Its speed should not be lower than 256kbps. If the connection drops, you will drop out of the game.
- Inaccessibility of live casinos. Live casinos are available in India, but there are countries where gambling establishments are not regulated and therefore such resources are blocked. To get around the ban, you need to use a proxy connection or VPN.
- It lacks a sense of excitement and drive. Yes, the live casino only shows the dealer, you don't see the other players. If you want a fully immersive casino experience, dress according to the dress code, and think about drinks, refreshments and lighting.
The pros of the live casino are definitely greater, and the cons are easy to deal with. The game can therefore be quite realistic and rewarding.
Popular Pokermatch live casino games
There are many 'live' games on the playground. There are popular ones known to everyone, and there are unique and regional ones.
A simple yet exciting game based on the traditional Indian card game. There are two sets of boxes on the table - Andar and Bahar. One standard pack of cards is played. The dealer shuffles it before each round.
Play begins when the dealer reveals the first card, the Joker, placing it in the center of the table. All participants place initial bets, choosing either Andar or Bahar. They predict which side the next card of similar strength will be drawn - Andar or Bahar. The winner is the one who guesses the side where the Joker hits.
The origins of Tin Pati (Three Card Game) have also been linked to India. It is also associated with poker or the British 3 Card Brag. The rules are simple, so the game is played in a live casino not only in Indian rupees but also in euros or dollars. It captivates players from all over the world.
A 52-card deck is used in Tin Party. Four to seven players participate. After shuffling, the dealer reveals one card for each player in turn, until each has three cards in hand. The players have to guess who has the strongest combination. It is also possible to bet on the winner and the strongest combination. There are 6 winning combinations in Tin-Party. If the players have not collected any of them, the strongest card chooses the winner.
PokerMatch is a large poker room known in Eastern Europe, based in Ukraine. There are a variety of poker variants. There are tournaments on the most popular ones – Hold'em, Omaha, Chinese poker. Customers can watch the tables and join them by placing bets.
There are cash tables – games that can be joined at any time, as well as exited. You need to choose the number of participants, blind bet size, and stack size. The specifics of cash games are stable blinds.
Windfall tournaments are tournaments where jepot is taken down or other players battle it out for a substantial win. The prize pool is determined randomly before the hand starts and can be up to 100,000 buy-ins. Hyper Windfall is an No Limit Hold'em with a buy-in of up to ₹81 INR and a starting stack of 300 Chips. In standard Windfall, you can buy-in from $0.5 to $3 and play OFC as well. The Windfall tournament rake is 6% + 1% into the jackpot pool.
Sic Bo has alternative names – tai sai, dai siu, hi-lo. It is played with three dice, and players bet on the result of one of the rolls. Sic Bo is popular in Asia, e.g. it's found in casinos in Macau.
Players place bets on specific areas of the table. The dealer throws the dice. Sometimes a special box is used. The dealer puts the dice in it and shakes it. When he stops, he opens the lid and shows the combination.
Sic Bo is a game of chance. There are several betting options. The participants choose them before rolling the dice. The bet either wins or loses. The main aim of the game is to guess the value of all 3 dice.
One of the oldest card games is baccarat. And it's available in the live casino. The player has to make a winning combination of 2-3 cards with a point total of 9 or close to that number. There are several variations of baccarat available at Poker Match:
- Baccarat Lobby.
- Baccarat A.
- Baccarat B.
- Baccarat C.
- X Baccarat M1.
Thanks to the small stakes at the live online casino, you can try out all the options available
Sweet Bonanza Candyland
Sweet Bonanza Candyland is a live game show based on the popular Sweet Bonanza slot. The playing field is a large wheel of fortune with 54 segments. Nine of them give big payouts and bonus rounds. And you can also compete for the jackpot with a multiplier of 20,000.
When you enter the studio, you'll see a colorful design dedicated to sweets and hear a pleasant melody. Hints appear as you play, allowing even beginners to play. Provided online chat for chatting participants who make bets. You can choose a number or a bonus round. The dealer alerts you when the wheel starts, at which time participants place their bets.
In addition to the numbers 1, 2, 5, or 10, there are segments with the symbols Candy Drop, Sugar Bomb, and Sweet Spins. These open the bonus game and give prizes if you win. The Oll In bonus can also be purchased.
Mega Wheel is a fun game show with real dealers. Here, they play with a big, brightly colored wheel and get cash rewards of up to 500:1. There are 54 segments on it. Guess which one the ball will stop on and win. If the bet is played, the number multiplies it.
Bets are available from 0.1 to 1,000. There are a total of 9 betting options. You can take your chances and place an "All bet". But you only have 15 seconds to decide. The menu also features autoplay and betting history.
The first gambling sites with live dealer tables appeared in 2010. Since then, they have become popular. The secret of success is a fundamentally different approach to the organization of games. Livestreaming takes place from closed, specially equipped studios. They are equipped with cameras that capture images in HD resolution. The Game Control Unit is responsible for reading the images from the cards. It also records the movement and stopping of the roulette ball.
A special feature of the live games is also the RNG algorithms. The random number generator is replaced by a live human dealer. Players see the cards being shuffled and dealt, the ball or dice being thrown, and the wheel is started.
Another feature is a chat room for the players and the dealer. This creates the effect of a real game, just like in a real room. And lastly, there is no demo mode. Bets can only be made with real money. But you can open the broadcast and watch the game and the actions of the participants.
Among the live casino providers whose software is most commonly used at PokerMatch:
- Pragmatic Play (Pragmatic External). A Maltese company with over 10 years of experience in software development. The developer has over 200 games in its portfolio, most of them "live". In 2019, it opened a modern studio in Bucharest, Romania. It employs professionals with a combined experience of more than 100 years.
- Evolution Gaming. A Swedish company that applies its gaming expertise to improving entertainment. It offers live roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, craps and Sic Bo.
- Playtech. The largest provider of live games in Europe and Asia. Actively seeks out and implements new technologies for live casinos, such as augmented reality. The provider uses state-of-the-art cameras that broadcast images in HD format. It has studios in Britain, Italy, Spain and Romania.
- NetEnt Live. Broadcasts are conducted by studios in Malta. The provider's team includes several hundred croupiers. The operator offers roulette, blackjack, baccarat and game shows.
- Ezugi. This provider broadcasts from 9 studios in 6 languages. Locations in Bulgaria, Latvia, and Romania. More than 70 tables available to play, 18 games, 300 employees. The provider even offers private tables with full branding – customization of cards, table layouts, messages, screens, and dealer appearance.
- Microgaming. A pioneer in the online gambling industry. The provider has 800 games in its portfolio. A large group is made up of live games. They have 4 tables and 2 broadcasting studios in Canada.
Each of the providers is actively working on the range, looking for and testing new technologies and solutions. PokerMatch also tracks innovations in the live casino industry to offer its customers interesting and progressive entertainment. All partners have licensed software and therefore the games are safe and secure for participants.
What are the pros of playing in a live casino?
Every player finds useful and positive things about live games. But the general pluses are the same: the gameplay with real people, professionals, and a large range of games, and shows with low fees.
How to play in a live casino?
The first thing to do is to register and get verified. Then decide whether you want to play online, on your computer, or on the mobile app. Then go to the appropriate section of the website and select your game.
Is it possible to use rupees to play live casino games in Pokermatch?
Euros and dollars are now available at PokerMatch, as well as cryptocurrency betting. It is possible that the list of currencies will be expanded in the future.
How to legally play in a live casino?
In order to play legally at the live casino, you need to register and verify. During these procedures, the playground asks for passport details to identify yourself. This allows you to establish a legal relationship with new customers.